We are an independent consultancy based in Darwin, Northern Territory established in 2017. We specialise in publishing, marketing and promotions, community engagement and management for clean living projects. These are projects which promote and encourage awareness of clean and healthy living in the Tropics.
Our Work to Date
- Clean Living in the Tropics Ebook Guide – Promotes over 100 clean living businesses in the NT, plus recipes, interviews and tips (read more)
- Clean Living in the Tropics Facebook Page – Publishes topical information about clean living events, initiatives and business with a specific focus on information with local, Territory and Tropics relevancy (read more)
- Clean Living Blog – Features the (voluntary) weekly contributions Clean Living in the Tropics makes to the community pages of the NT News Suns publication (35,000+ copies are distributed across the Northern Territory) (read more)
- Ongoing sponsorship of Malak Marketplace through general management, event photography, marketing, website administration and more.
We have specialist local knowledge of the Darwin region and use our networks and marketing experience to create and connect like-minded clean living communities and businesses in the Northern Territory. Our values – integrity, creativity, professionalism and authenticity – are reflected in the projects we undertake, the way we communicate with stakeholders and how we target audiences.
What We Do
- Publishing and promotion
- Project management
- Community engagement
- Marketing and communications
- Grant and sponsorship acquisition
- Event management
If you are interested in promoting a clean living business, initiative or event within the Northern Territory, we can help. Please use our online contact form to touch base with us.